Sunday school teachings are the foundation of faith for our children. Join us from September through June at 10:15 a.m. for Bible lessons and activities that connect young people to Christ, using an approved Episcopal curriculum.
Services at Shrewsbury
"Welcome one another, therefore, just as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God." Romans 15:7
Shrewsbury Parish welcomes the Spanish speaking community for worship, and outreach activities including dinners and other social events.
Parish Hall and via Zoom. Email us to receive information.
CONGREGATION OF FAITH
Shrewsbury Parish | 12824 Shrewsbury Church Road, P.O. Box 187, Kennedyville MD 21645 us | +1.410.348.5944
Shrewsbury Parish Church
Shrewsbury Parish is a caring community of faithful people created by God, redeemed by the Son, and empowered by the Holy Spirit.
Our mission is to joyfully radiate God's love and to live in Christ.
Sunday Services have resumed as follows:
7:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist Rite I in the Church
8:45 a.m. Adult Spiritual Formation (Parish Hall and Zoom)
10:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist Rite II (Parish Hall) and Streaming Live on our Facebook Page
The second service can be found here on our homepage, and on our Facebook after Sunday.
As we are now worshipping in-person during the Coronavirus Pandemic, there are a few items that will assist you with being present for the sacrament:
· Please sanitize your hands upon entry to the service.
· Face mask use is required.
· Please receive a service bulletin from an usher. Do not return it. It is yours to keep or dispose of on your way out.
· Read and sign the Covenant of Agreement by signing in before every service for the purpose of tracing in the event of covid illness.
· Leave your offering in the basket provided. There will be no offertory collection during the service.
· You may pass the peace by bowing, waving, using the peace sign or another nonphysical offering of peace. No handshaking, hugging or kissing.
· Please refrain from singing until further notice. Humming is optional!
· Please ask an usher if you need assistance at any time during your time here.
· Restrooms are available one person at a time.
Holy Communion will be offered using only the bread at this time. Remain at your seat and the priest will distribute it to you without touching your open hands. If you would like a blessing, please cross your arms in front of your chest and the priest will ask God’s blessing without touching you.
Thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe.